sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

INSPIRACIÓN TURQUESA


La autora de estas fantásticas fotos es Marianne Lomonaco:

"I'm Marianne; a Toronto born photographer. In 2009 I fell in love. Hard and fast. Passionately in love. With photography. I couldn't stop talking about it. Thinking about it. Learning more about it. I was driven to improve both creatively and technically, never satisfied for long without challenging myself. It was that year I found a part of my life I was always meant to live. I completed my project 365 in December 2010. While I learned many things that year I think I really learned to see the world in a new way. I am inspired by beautiful light, shadows, lines, colours and the world around me. I don't have a specific style; I love nature, I find beauty in everyday things and I enjoy..."

Para mi es apasionante descubrir personas que disfrutan tanto con lo que hacen.

TRES SONRISAS!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips